Wednesday, September 28, 2011
14 Easy Ways to Promote Your Facebook Fan Page
2. Put your fan page URL on every piece of marketing material
3. Write a blog post about your new fan page - Give your readers five compelling reasons why they should join your fan page. Don’t beg; just give reasons they’ll benefit.
4. Tag other, well-trafficked fan pages in your updates.
5. Ask your Twitter followers to join your fan page.
6. Invest in Facebook ads.
7. Put a fan page widget on your blog or website.
8. Customize your fan page URL.
9. Put your fan page URL on your business cards.
10. Put a link on your personal Facebook profile.
11. Harness the power of your tribe. –Ask your friends, family and associates to promote your business page and share your content from your page.
12. Put a tag in your YouTube videos promoting your page.
13. Put your fan page URL on your Twitter profile background.
14. Create a QR code for your page. (for more information on QR Codes check out this article.)