- You are not exactly sure who you want to do business with
- Your message is not clear
- You are not positioning yourself as the solution to their problem
- You are not standing out enough
- You are not asking for business enough
- When speaking with prospects show conviction in your abilities, skills and talents
- Be more compelling in your conversations to show your knowledge, experience and potential
- Engage more in public opportunities for networking and relationship building.
- The more meaningful conversations you have the easier it will be for like minded individuals to find you and refer business to you.
- Create a marketing system that is consistent, reliable and systematic
- Create clear marketing messages that inform and inspire people to want to work with you
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Make room for more clients
It is undeniably true that lead generation and prospecting should be your #1 priority. The business that you are servicing right now should never take precedence over creating and finding new business. And in your quest for new business, who do you want to work with? Who do you want to attract?
Do you have enough people to work with? Do you create a compelling and genuine marketing message that helps you to attract the people you most want to work with? Are you working with the people you want to work with most?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, it's time to ask yourself why? Why don't you have enough of the business you want most? If I had to guess, I would say:
Be clear in your marketing efforts and keep it simple. When you are feeling overwhelmed and confused you become inactive and that will show up in your marketing leading to inaction or confusion in your potential clients. Confused clients never buy or agree to move ahead.
All of this may not be your fault. Most real estate agents are not taught how to market themselves effectively. Now it may not be your fault but it is your problem or challenge. Who can help you or coach you to be a more effective marketer?
Personally, I love marketing. It has solved many problems for me as an entrepreneur over the years. Marketing is a vehicle to design a business worth owning. Powerful and effective marketing can absolutely change your life. If you had enough leads that converted into enough clients to work with, how many would you have? How would your business grow? How much money would you earn? How many dreams would you fulfill for yourself and others? What's stopping you?